Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
How far is the beach? – 50 meters.
How far is the center of Salou? – 2 km.
How far is Port Aventura? – 3 km.
How far is the center of Cambrils? – 6 km.
How far is Reus airport? – 12 km.
How far is Tarragona? – 13 km.
How far is Barcelona Airport? – 100 km
Bungalows and mobilhomes:
What is the maximum capacity of the bungalows/mobilhomes?
- This depends on the type of bungalow/mobilhome. Villa Paradise 5 adults + 1 child. Tahiti Suite 6 adults. Tahiti 5 adults + 1 child. Bali 2 adults + 2 child. Louisiane 6 adults + 1 child. Lousiane 6 adults. Thalasa 4 adults. You can see a full description on the page types of bungalows and mobilhomes.
How is the equipment of the kitchen in the bungalows/mobilhomes?
- The kitchen is fully equiped: electric cooker, microwave or oven, fridge, cutlery, crockery and saucepan. You can see a full description on the page types of bungalows and mobilhomes.
Do I have to bring my own bedding?
- That is not necesary. All bungalows and mobilhomes supply bedding and towels. You can see a full description on the page types of bungalows and mobilhomes.
Can I put a tent next to the bungalow/mobilhome?
- It is not allowed to place tents on the grass next to the bungalows/mobilhomes.
What is the maximum capacity of a pitch?
- You can stay with a maximum of 6 people on a pitch and bring 1 caravan or a family tent. And if there is enough space on the pitch, a small tent for the children.
What is the diference between a Standard, a Special and a Master pitch?
- The Standard pitches are about 70-75 square metres. These pitches are not suitable for caravans longer than 5,30 metres. The Special and Master pitches are more or less 90 square metres. All pitches have an electrical hook up. The Master pitches (zone W) also have a water connection on the pitch.
Can I book 2 pitches next to eachother?
- Yes. Pitches are booked by number. When there is availability, you can book 2 pitches next to eachother.
Can I place my own mobilhome?
- It is not allowed to place your own mobilhome in Sangulí.
Can I leave my caravan the whole year on a pitch?
- You can not leave your caravan on a pitch the whole year. We have a caravan parking next to the campsite.
Can I rent a fridge?
- During the high season you can rent a fridge. You can order it in the reception of the campsite and the next day it will be brought to you on your pitch. Fridges can not be booked in advance.
Where can I rent a car?
- There are car rental agencies at the airports and also close to the campsite.
At what time does the train to Barcelona leave?
- You can see the time schedule on the website of the Spanish railway company, Renfe.
Can I barbecue on the campsite?
- Yes, as long as it does not cause any danger and never on the grass.
Can I bring my dog?
- Pets are allowed on the parcels but not allowed entry pets considered dangerous (breeds as: Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Dogo Argentino, among others). Pets are not allowed in bungalows or mobile homes.
Where can I rent bikes?
- Close to the campsite you can rent bikes.