How to get here
The address of Camping Sangulí Salou is:
Camping Resort Sangulí Salou, S.A.U.
Passeig Miramar-Plaça Venus - Apartado de Correos 123, 43840 Salou (Tarragona) - Spain
Tel. (+34) 977 381 641 -
Fax (+34) 977 384 616 -
Mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit Cambrils Park Resort
41º 04' 30.6'' N
01º 07' 02.6'' E
How to get to Sanguli Salou:
1. Take exit 35, (Vilaseca, Reus, Salou, Port Aventura)
2. Continue towards Salou-Vilaseca
3. First exit to Salou
4. At the roundabout take the second exit, and continue on along the road named Calle Ciutat de Reus
5. At the end of the Calle Ciutat de Reus, turn left (Via Roma).
6. At the next roundabout, take the first exit (Carrer Barcelona).
7. At the end of Carrer Barcelona, turn right (Passeig de Miramar).
8. Continue on along Passeig de Miramar for 1.2 km,
9. then turn right in Plaça Venus square.
Salou station (0.7 km):
Take the exit marked Calle de Carlos Roig.
From Barcelona Airport take the train to Barcelona-Sants, and from there take another train heading for Tortosa. Get off at Salou station. From Salou station to Camping Resort Sanguli:
1. Take the exit marked Calle de Carlos Roig.
2. Continue on along Calle de Valencia for 279 m.
3. Continue on along Carrer de Barenys for 10 m.
4. Continue on along Calle de Valencia for 425 m.
5. Continue on through Plaça de Venus square for 4 m.
1. Take the C-32B exit, s/n Aeropuerto de Barcelona-BARCELONA.
2. Take the airport road (C-32B) for 230 m, heading towards Barcelona / Tarragona / Lleida / Girona.
3. Continue on the road to the airport for 1.4 km towards Castelldefels / Sitges / Tarragona.
4. Continue on along the Pau Casals motorway for 2 km.
5. Continue on along the AP-7/E-15 for 35.2 km.
6. Take exit 35
7. towards Salou (C-14).
8. At the roundabout; take the second exit.
9. Continue on along the road marked Calle Ciutat de Reus.
10. At the end of the Calle Ciutat de Reus, turn left (Via Roma).
11. At the next roundabout, take the first exit (Carrer Barcelona).
12. At the end of Carrer Barcelona turn right (Passeig de Miramar).
13. Continue on along Passeig de Miramar for 1.2 km.
14. Turn right in Plaça Venus square.
Take the bus which provides service for Ryanair flights, and covers the route between the airport and the city of Barcelona (Plaza María Cristina and Sants station). For information on times and prices check the Hispano Igualadina website.
Telephone: (+34) 977 770 698
Customer service: 902 447 726
Taxi ranks: at the arrivals area in T1, (ground level) and in the Barcelona-Madrid corridor; at T2 opposite terminals T2A, T2B and T2C.
Price: there is a €1 surcharge per suitcase. The price is as indicated by the taxi meter. It is advisable to ask for a receipt. You can check rates at www.taxibarcelona.cat.
For information, call: (+34) 932 235 151
Lost property: 902 101 564
1. Continue along the Reus to Salou road (C-14).
2. Continue on along the Tarragona to Salou road (C-14).
3. Continue on the Tarragona-Salou dual carriageway(C-31B) for 605 m.
4. At 579 m there is a roundabout; take the first exit.
5. Continue along the local road for 987 m.
6. At 965 m there is a roundabout; take the second exit.
7. Continue along the local road for 9 m.
8. Continue along the local road for 287 m.
9. Continue along Carretera Vella for 349 m.
10. At 290 m there is a roundabout; take the second exit.
11. Continue on along Camí de la Mata for 870 m.
12. Continue along the local road for 178 m.
13. Continue along the local road for 72 m;
14. you are now passing through Salou.
15. Passeig de Miramar for 51 m.
16. Plaça de Venus for 26 m.
Line 50. Airport-Reus
Take the bus which covers the route between the airport and the Reus bus station. It stops at the Renfe railway station, among other places. For information about timetables, routes and prices, check the Reus Transport website.
Telephone: (+34) 977 300 006
Reus Airport-Cambrils bus (Autobuses Plana)
Telephone: (+34) 977 37 19 70
Taxi ranks: opposite the Arrivals door.
Telephone: (+34) 977 345 050
Camp de Tarragona AVE high-speed train station
Camp de Tarragona-Cambrils-Salou-La Pineda line
The Alsa bus company also has a route departing from the Cambrils bus station and stopping at Camí de Cavet, Salou and La Pineda. The first bus leaves Cambrils at 6:50 am and the last at 6:50 pm. The first bus leaves from the AVE station at 8:30 am and the last bus for Cambrils leaves at 11:10 pm.
For more information, check the website www.alsa.es
Autocares La Plana also has a route from Tarragona (bus station). For more information, check timetables at www.busplana.com or call (+34) 977 37 19 70.