This web page is the property of Camping Sanguli, and has no function other than to provide information on the services offered by our Camp Site. Accessing the web site signifies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
1. Ownership of the Web Page. The web address www.sanguli.es has been registered by Camping Sanguli, S.A.U., with tax number A43055177 telephone number +34 977 381 641 and email email@example.com. The registration details of this web address are in the Tarragona Commercial Register, volume no. 294, chapter no. 0, dossier 15, section 3, page T 3113.
2. Intellectual Property. All intellectual property rights over the content of this web page, and its graphic design, are exclusively owned by Camping Sanguli, who exercises exclusive rights over their use. Therefore their reproduction, distribution, public communication or modification, in part or in whole, is expressly forbidden without previous specific authorization by Camping Sanguli. In the same way, all the distinguishing signs, brands, commercial names and signs of any type contained in this web page are protected by law.
3. Content of the Web Site and its Links. Camping Sanguli is not responsible for any abuse of the contents of the web site which may occur. Any such abuse is the exclusive responsibility of the person who accesses or uses the contents. Nor is any responsibility assumed for information contained in the web pages of third parties which may be accessed through links from the page www.sanguli.es. The existence of these web links is for information purposes, and does in no case constitute an invitation to purchase products or services that may be offered in the destination web page. In the event that Camping Sanguli should have material knowledge that the activity or information accessed through these links is illicit, constitutes an offence, or may damage the rights and possessions of third parties who may be liable to indemnification, he/she will act with all due diligence to cancel or decommission the link concerned, as quickly as possible.
4. Exchange and diffusion of information. Camping Sanguli does not accept any responsibility arising from the exchange of information between users through the web page. In particular we are not responsible for the use which minors may make of it, in the event that the contents they access harm their sensibility.
5. Updating and modification of the web page. Camping Sanguli reserves the right to update, modify or remove the information contained in the web page, and its configuration and presentation, at any time, without previous notice and without assuming any kind of responsibility for so doing.
6. Guidelines on technical aspects. Camping Sanguli does not assume any responsibility arising from technical problems or failures in computer equipment which may occur while connected to the Internet, or which may have their origin in third parties, by means of illegitimate interference outside his/her control. Camping Sanguli does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other factors which could cause damage to the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user of this web page or of the web pages of third parties, and does not assume any responsibility for any consequent damage or prejudice which may occur. In the same way, he/she does not assume any responsibility in the event of possible damages or prejudice which may affect the user as a consequence of errors, defects and omissions in information provided, where this comes from a third party.
8. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. Relationships with users, arising from the delivery of services contained in this web page, are in general terms governed by Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. The users of this web page are aware of and voluntarily accept all that is herein set out.